Rare Freehold Office Building For Sale
- Rare double fronted freehold office building for sale.
- Premises are part-let and subject to short leases enabling vacant possession to be obtained of part or all of the premises within three months.
- Potential to enhance the layout and increase the net lettable area.
- Ability to install a lift, subject to planning.
- Situated in a quiet location, close to the mixed-use landmark Nova development.
- We are instructed to seek offers of £4,250,000 (Four Million Two Hundred & Fifty Thousand Pounds) for the Freehold interest, subject to contract.
- The premises are not elected for VAT.
The premises are situated on the north west side of Catherine Place close to its junction with Palace Street.
Transport facilities are provided by St. James’s Park (District & Circle lines) and Victoria mainline and underground stations (Victoria and Circle & District lines).
Cardinal Place with its wide variety of restaurant and retail amenities is situated, within a minutes walk of the property.
The property comprises a pair of mid terrace early Victorian buildings now integrated to form a single office building arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors.
The premises are held Freehold, Title Number: 164462.
The premises are currently occupied by a number of tenants on leases subject to mutual options to break, upon 3 months prior written notice (tenancy schedule available upon request).
The building is rated as a number of different hereditaments. Interested parties to make their own enquiries to confirm/clarify.
The property is situated within the Birdcage Walk Conservation Area, however are not listed. The premises are currently used as offices. Planning permission was granted for a number of residential schemes, however these have expired.
The property has an EPC rating of 124 which falls within Band E.
The property is not elected for VAT.
Each party shall pay their own legal costs with respect of this transaction.
|Floor||Size (Sq Ft)||Size (Sq M)|